~ Rosée Printanière or Springtime Dew ~|
• This ensemble is sculpted in 100% linen and cotton print. It has been embroidered a free motion embroidery technique and has been hand beaded with thousands of seed beads and swarovski glass beads.
• Each petal has been embroidered, trimmed with little pleats, lined, and beaded. All the pieces are lined, and sewn to be as beautiful on the inside as on the outside.
• The Bodice has two rows of gathered petals going from the waist to over the shoulders to the back waist. It has gathered short embroidered sleeves, a petal peplum, and it closes in back with a row of pearl shank buttons and loops.
• The Skirt is constucted of fourteen gathered petals and it closes in the back with a pearl button and loop.
• The Bonnet is made with row upon row of embroidered and beaded petals, with three rows of pleated trim on the inside. It closes with a bow on the side.
• The Under Dress is sewn in 100% cotton print with yards of Venice Lace on the skirtings. Closes in back with a row of buttons and loops.
•The Pantaloons have five "growth tucks", and Venice Lace at the pleated cuffs.
• Matching Hair Ties
• Note On American Girl Sizes: I was always aware of the differences in size between the pre-Mattel dolls and the new ones, but lately have discovered that the waist size of the new dolls varies widely, even for the same "model". Since my discovery, I design my ensembles so that there is room to move the buttons in or out to accommodate any size from a 10" to 11" waist.